All ladder delivery times are subject to stock availability and order being placed before 12pm, Monday to Thursday.
Where Do You Deliver To?
- We deliver to all postal areas in the UK, including England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Please note, an extra delivery charge will be applicable for deliveries to Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey and the following postcodes: AB21-56, PH11-44, IV1-56, PA20-88, All ZE, HS, KA, G84.
How Much Does it Cost?
- Delivery cost depends on the size and weight of the item that you are buying. The exact cost to mainland UK addresses is displayed on the product. For non-mainland UK addresses simply enter your postcode in the Delivery Cost box and press Get A Quote on either the product page or the Shopping Cart page.
What if I’m not in when you deliver?
- Chase Manufacturing deliveries are made on Mondays to Fridays (unless a Saturday pre-noon delivery has been requested) between 9am and 5.30pm. We realise that occasionally we may try to deliver an order and you (or the intended recipient) may not be available. Each time an attempt is made, our courier will leave a card at the delivery address confirming that they have attempted delivery. This card contains a contact number so you can speak directly to the couriers and agree a mutually convenient delivery time or alternatively, to arrange for you to collect the order directly from their depot. After three failed delivery attempts, your items will be returned to our warehouse.
Can I send things to more than one address?
- We are happy to deliver all or part of your order to addresses other than your own. You’ll have the option to tell us where you want to send the items in your basket during the checkout process.
What do I do if there is a problem?
- First of all, an we cannot emphasise this enough, our couriers operate right up until 5.30pm every day. In the event that there is a problem the best course of action is to call us on 01633 281800.
What if the delivery looks damaged?
- We need to know as quickly as possible if there is a problem with your delivery. If the delivery looks obviously damaged please refuse the delivery. If it has been left, or posted, then please retain all the delivery packaging and contact us. Before returning anything to us you need to contact us and get a Returns Number. See the section covering Returns & Cancellations for full details.