Extending Roof Ladders
£281.39 – £334.19 inc VAT
The Chase 2 part Extending Roof Ladders designed and manufactured in the UK provide the ultimate in safety on the roof.
These heavy duty roof ladders are manufactured to BS2037 standard using industrial strength aluminium, with oval section stiles and heavy-duty non-slip rungs and incorporate a heavy-duty ridge hook. To prevent any damage to the roof they have rubber covered bearers bars to distribute weight evenly. Unlike the majority of roof ladders available these ladders are manufactured in the Uk to Class 1 Standard and are tested to a maximum safe load of 175kg.
In stock and ready to dispatch – 2-3 day delivery time excluding Scotland, Ireland and Islands.
• 2 Part Extending Ladder.
• Strong oval box section stiles.
• Serrated round rungs at 300mm centres.
• Ridge hooks constructed from 25mm square tube with 100mm dia running wheels.
• Bearer bars fitted with protective PVC sheathing.
• Additional bearers can be fitted if required.
• 175KG maximum permissible vertical static load.
|Model Code||Closed Length (M)||Extended Length (M)||No. of Bearers||Weight (KG)|