• Roof Ladder Extension Pieces (fitted with spigots and secured with wing nuts)
• Strong oval box section stiles.
• Serrated round rungs at 300mm centres.
• Ridge hooks constructed from 25mm square tube with 100mm dia running wheels.
• Bearer bars fitted with protective PVC sheathing.
• Additional bearers can be fitted if required.
• 175KG maximum permissible vertical static load.
Due to continued problems with damages caused by our carriers we have changed the way the bearers are fitted to both our single section and double extending roof ladders.
Each bearer has two holes at the ends that allow it to be fixed to the ladder. The fasteners used to be blind fastener ‘mono bolts’ we will now use hexagon head high tensile bolts with nyloc nuts. A single fixing will be made at each end of the bearer which will allow it to pivot and sit flat against the ladder stiles. To secure the bearer in position the customer will need to square it up and fit the additional two nuts and bolts.
|Overall Length (M)
|No. of Bearers