ALL IMPROVED – Ultra Stable Heavy Duty Platform. A range of safety folding platform steps designed & built to BS2037:1994 Class 1 Industrial standards with a 175KG maximum permissible vertical static load and 130KG duty rating. Designed and manufactured in The UK by Chase Ladders.
• A range of folding platform steps designed & built to BS2037:1994 Class 1 Industrial
• 175KG maximum permissible load (over – tested to 300KG)
• 400mm wide x 600mm deep platform
• Extra heavy gauge PAS250 load test compliant handrails with safety chain & retaining clip – ensures a rigid non-twist structure and provides a safe & secure working platform.• 80mm deep serrated treads
• 1000mm high handrail from platform level
• “Tilt & roll” wheels fitted to rear
• Increased width provides exceptional stability
|Model Code||Platform Height (M)||Closed Length (M)||Max Width (M)||No. Of Treads*||Weight (KG)|
Free UK Delivery
We are proud to offer 2-3 working day delivery service to Mainland UK, between 9am – 5.30pm although some products are excluded from this delivery option.
12 Month Warranty as standard
In the unlikely event of your purchase failing in some way within this period you may return it to us and we will arrange a repair or replacement.
Quality Assured Ladders & Steps
The Company work to the highest standards and are proud to achieve a formal Quality Management System registered to BS EN ISO 9001.