Standard Sectional Surveyor’s Ladders
£146.65 – £224.34 inc VAT
Aluminium Sectional Surveyors ladders designed and manufactured in the UK by Chase Ladders.
The Commercial Surveyors Unit range of sectional ladders uses sections to provide a maximum length of 3.65m. Each section is 900mm long, 320mm wide with aluminium spigots and rungs at 300mm centres. The ladders close to a length of 1.03m and are 345 mm wide, small enough to be carried in the boot of a car. All CSU models have captive wing nuts for quick and easy assembly and disassembly and Strong oval box section stiles for extra strength and rigidity. Rubber feet top and bottom and deeply serrated round rungs. Supplied with nylon stowage straps with quick release buckles. Designed with the professional surveyor in mind.
• Sturdy Industrial Quality Aluminium.
• 175KG maximum permissible vertical static load.
• Lightweight and only 1 metre long small enough to fit into a car boot.
• Standard duty available in up to 4 sections- 3.65M (12′-0″).
• Heavier duty available in up to 6 sections- 5.45M (18′-0″).
• Comfortable oval box section stiles.
• Deeply serrated round rungs.
• Rubber feet top and bottom.
• Sections secure together with slotted spigots and specially designed bolts and wing nuts.
• Supplied with nylon stowage straps and quick release buckles.
|Model Code||Length (M)||Weight (KG)|