• Sturdy Industrial Quality Aluminium.
• 175KG maximum permissible vertical static load.
• Lightweight and only 1 metre long small enough to fit into a car boot.
• Standard duty available in up to 4 sections- 3.65M (12′-0″).
• Heavier duty available in up to 6 sections- 5.45M (18′-0″).
• Comfortable oval box section stiles.
• Deeply serrated round rungs.
• Rubber feet top and bottom.
• Sections secure together with slotted spigots and specially designed bolts and wing nuts.
• Supplied with nylon stowage straps and quick release buckles.
LATERAL BASE STABILISING BARS FOR OUR SURVEYOR’S LADDER RANGE
We are delighted to announce that we are now able to offer these on our CSU range of ladders as a factory-fit option. Whilst slot-together sectional ladders are not currently covered specifically by the new BSEN131-1:2015 standard, other leaning ladders over 3 metres are required to be fitted with lateral base stabilising bars. In keeping with good practice & safety guidelines we are now able this feature and believe it to greatly improve side stability.