The Ultra Compact XL 4 Section Extension Ladder designed and manufactured in the UK by Chase Ladders. Suitable for PROFESSIONAL and domestic use. This extending ladder features a compact size of only 1570mm extends to 3800mm.
• Built from materials that exceed the performance requirements of BSEN-131 Professional and are rated at 175kg.
• Suitable for PROFESSIONAL and home use
• Compact size of only 1570mm extends to 3800mm
• High grade aluminium alloy – Industrial quality-175KG maximum load
• Base stabiliser bar complies with the latest BSEN131 ladder standard
• Round serrated rungs, oval section stiles
• Heavy duty steel guide brackets and rung hooks- bright zinc plated
• Over extension stops fitted
• Fits easily into the back of an estate car / small van
• Doesn’t need a roof rack and saves on fuel costs
• Perfect for use by service and inspection engineers
• Base width 750mm
• Weight 12KG
• Captive sections – cannot be separated
• Design registration applied for
Current EN131 ladder standard requires the sections to be locked together. Our locking catch is thumb operated and swivels into position when required.
|Closed Length (mm)||Extended Length (mm)||Base Width (mm)||Weight (KG)|