The Chase DOCKSTAR Foil Surfing Dock Start Platform designed and Industrial Quality manufactured in the UK by Chase Manufacturing. Easy to put together taking only a couple of minutes – Assemble away from the water’s edge then carry it into the water.
• Breaks down into 4 easy to transport sections
• Main platform 2M x 0.33M wide
• Platform heights: 910/950/990mm
• Add-on side cantilever platform – 1.8M x 0.33M
• Lightweight but strong aluminium construction (mill finish) with round serrated rungs at each end
• “Hexagrip” phenolic faced plywood decking material (use board wax if surfing barefoot)
• 80mm of height adjustment to allow for beach gradients.
• End ladder sections 0.9M long with 0.8M wide offset lateral stabilising bar featuring large plastic feet
• End sections secured with folding spigots attached to main platform and captive wing-nuts
• Diagonal braces lock into place with drop-nose pins on retaining chains
• Total weight when fully assembled with long side platform – 18KG
• 150KG Safe working load
• Don’t forget to wash it down after use!
Chase ladders takes no responsibility on your safety whilst dockstarting using dockstar and recommends use of appropriate PPE Helmets and impact vests.